rbldnsd init script
On this page you will find a init start script for rbldnsd and also the belonging configuration file. Both files are written for SUSE distributions. Please have also a look at the rbldnsd manpage to understand how to use the parameters given in the configuration file.
How to use the provided files
- Install rbldnsd binary to /usr/local/sbin/rbldnsd.
- Copy the rbldnsd init script to /etc/init.d/rbldnsd.
- Copy the rbldnsd.sysconfig configuration file to /etc/sysconfig/rbldnsd. And change the options to your preferences.
- If you like create a link:
- # ln -s /etc/init.d/rbldnsd /usr/local/sbin/rcrbldnsd
- And add the service to the boot process:
- # chkconfig -a rbldnsd